Powercalf User update from Power Calf Data Specialist Ben McMullin. Click READ MORE for details
PowerCalf App User,
From everyone at MFA we would like to thank you for your interest in our PowerCalf app. We strive to give you the best solutions possible for data collection and management for your cow herd. In doing so we are about to roll out an update that will drastically improve the PowerCalf app. This update is thanks to the feedback that many of you have gave to us on how to better the app. We value this feedback and encourage you to continue to let us know how to improve upon what we have done so you can have the best experience.
As stated above the update that we are implementing includes many changes. Some of the changes we have made are listed below:
· Improved the look of the app to make use more intuitive and less time consuming for data entry.
· Included a remember me switch that will allow you to login without typing your username and password.
· Optimized the lookup of individual animals on the app.
· Created a multi-animal selection for group processing and movements.
· “Username” on the login screen will be the first part of your email. Example: my username is now bmcmullin, my email email@example.com.
· There will be some events (like breeding) that will be coming with subsequent updates.
With many of these changes you will need to do the following to continue to use the PowerCalf app:
Download the PowerCalf app when the new update comes out. You can find the app by searching for MFA PowerCalf in the app store or google play. For android devices you can use this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mfa.powercalf
· The google play store for android devices will have the updated version within the next 24 to 48 hours of the time this email has been sent.
· The app store for iOS apple will be available at the end of January.
· Because we cannot run two versions at the same time all iOS devices will not be able to download the updated version or use the former version during this brief period.
We will keep you informed on all future updates so you can have uninterrupted use of the PowerCalf app. If you do not want to have these updates sent to you please reply stop.
If you have an questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ben McMullin
Power Calf Data Specialist
Click to subscribe to the print version of our member magazine. Today's Farmer magazine is an award-winning ag publication that is published 9 times yearly.
Read the latest issue HERE: