• Contains Biotin for dry cracked hoof conditions.
• Easier to chew and digest.
• Horses consume good quantities readily.
• Properly balanced vital nutrients, especially for the needs of an older horse to improve overall animal health.
• Pelleted to aid in digestibility and decrease colic.
Feed Easykeeper Golden Years 1 percent of body weight for maintenance and up to 2 percent of body weight for horses in poor condition doing little work or horses in medium condition doing hard work. Pasture or hay and water should be available at all times.
Avoid drastic fluctuations. If ration changes are necessary do so gradually. Blend an increasing amount of new ration with a decreasing amount of the present ration over a 4 to 7 day period.
Don't forget: Offer MFA 5% Horse Mineral free choice to all ages. Can also be top dressed at 2 ounces per head per day. For foals, weanlings and horses in heavy training, add 4 ounces to feed daily. Always offer plenty of fresh, clean water.
This product contains added copper. Do not feed to sheep.
For more information, contact Janice Spears at email@example.com.